About our Pet Crematorium Service
Angels for Pets was founded in 2001, as a place to provide personalised cremation services and support to grieving families.
We understand that pets are treated as family, companions and best friends, and believe they should be honoured in a way to reflect this meaningful connection. As animal lovers ourselves, we’ll treat your pet with the same care we would our own.
Our family-owned and operated business is fully licensed and approved to conduct individual pet cremations at our Tanby location. Our aim is to be the ‘trusted hands’ you rely on to handle your pet after their passing. We also want to respect the memory of them in the way you see fit.
Not only do we provide care to your pet, but we also realise the importance of your mental health and can direct you to a grief support services, if you require. Our grief brochure has a number of tips on handling the loss of your beloved pet.
Our friendly team will travel throughout Central Queensland including the Capricorn Coast, Rockhampton and Central West region to provide our collection and delivery services from either your vet or home.
For more information, don’t hesitate to contact our team. We’re always happy to help you through this difficult stage.
Terms & Conditions
CONSENT FOR CREMATION – please advise your vet surgery that we will be caring for your little one
- I/We consent to our pet to be in the care of Angels For Pets, for individual cremation.
- I/We confirm the contact details above to be true and correct.
- I/We agree to pay the invoice within 7 days of receipt of invoice or call Angels For Pets to arrange a payment plan requiring a $250 deposit and balance payable over 4 weeks.
- I/We agree that if payment has not been received within 4 weeks, our pet will be returned to our vet for other arrangements to be made. Exception from this, payment plan in place or paid at vet surgery.
- I/We understand that our pet will be cremated after final payment has been received.
- I/We understand that our pet will be back at the vet within 10 – 12 business days after payment has been made. (We do rely on external suppliers; this can change the time frame)